Monday, May 14, 2012

Service Learning

  • L
    • Hours
    • Monique Wiesmuller (626)-796-6011
  • I
    • The most important thing I gained from this experience was the ability to project a sense of self confidence and authority. It was really important to be able to do that when I was dealing with kids, because, like sharks, if the smelled fear they would move in for the kill. This new found skill will be helpful when the 2-hour comes around. 
  • A
    • Well, I think this was really one of the most helpful things to my senior project. It gave me a chance to try out and put into practice all the coaching skills and tips I'd been researching. It was a hands on experience. Without my service learning I think it would have been hard to come to a conclusive answer; articles on the internet just weren't enough. You can't be a coach with no one to coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment