Thursday, May 24, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

  1.  Positive Statement 
    1. I think I did really well with my activities, people seemed to really enjoy them
  2. Questions to consider
    1. I think I would give myself a AE. I met time, and was able to regurgitate all of my planned presentation material. People seemed to really enjoy my presentation a lot, I had no complaints afterwords, only complements. Just as a whole, I believe I did well 
    2. Overall, I think I deserve a P on the senior project. I did well on the project, not exceedingly, but well enough.
  3. What worked?
    1. I liked i-Search, it was a way for me to plan what was going to be in my two hour. I used a lot of the material I had written in my i-Search, in my two hour. 
  4. What didn't work
    1. Research, I did not like the research aspect of it namely because I'm a horribly messy person. I'm terrible at keeping things together and so the research folder was a nightmare. 
  5. How was senior project helpful 
    1. i-Seach was the longest paper I've had to write in a long time. We don't do many essays, so writing this one was a helpful bit of practice for college life. Additionally it's made me more assertive, and that's always good for professional life

No comments:

Post a Comment