Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Presentation Reflection

In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.

  • The First interview made me realize that I had to completely switch the topic of the five min presentation. Initially I was going to do it on the various events in competitive gymnastics but then i realized how vital that information would be during later presentations and decided to save it. 
What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
  • I would say my mumbling would have probably stood out. I tend to mumble and talk rather quickly and quietly, so when I was presenting I'm sure that was happening.
Also, I think I put too much emphases on the fact that death and or grievous injury could be a problem when playing on the equipment.
What challenges did you faced and why?

  • I think the biggest challenge I faced during the presentation was my speech and the fact that I had to make my poster a school the night before instead of making a run to the crafts store. I didnt get to make it the way I wanted it with the materials that I needed. I had to make due with the things on hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment